Wednesday, March 24, 2010

spring cleaning... for my tummy


The other day I learned that we all have about 10-15 lbs of crappy-junk encrusted around the inside of our stomach...So I decided to try out this Master Cleanse, 10-day detox, for a spin. Pretty much, each morning I drink an herbal ..laxative.. tea, then all throughout the day I am restriced to a drink consisting of lemon juice, cayanne pepper, maple syrup, and water. Whenever I get hungry, I have to drink this "lemonade" along with lots of water. Then at night I have to pound down a "salt-water flush", made of water and uniodized sea salt. This will awaken the bowels and...."flush" me out. So... lots of downtime with my toilet..yeah. But apparently the majority of people who do it, the right way, lose 10-15 lbs. I start my journey tommorrow morning, wish me luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment